• I cannot tell a lie, I like big bums and I am also very unoriginal so this is my introduction.
• Where to begin?!
Well to be honest I’m not quite sure.. I suppose my name will suffice so hello, I’m Jessi.
• I am some sort of age that I don’t agree with and I love my ability to experience. I’m intrigued by intellectual conversations, Quantum mechanics, chasing the meaning of life, writing (excuse my obviousness) and of course…Mercedes, cash, clothes, and women.
• Okay! So pushing the basics aside…and to the point we go!
Whether I’m writing this for you or myself is beyond me. About 10 minutes ago I had this sudden urge to start blogging about my experiences and daily thoughts and now here I am. Impulsive..I know, but I had to follow the urge.
• Now I cannot promise you any of my posts are going to be worthy of your time or contain any mind blowing material, but I can assure you one thing.. I will be nothing short of me. Yep that’s all I can offer. Myself, my time, my honesty, and my ideas.
• With all of this being said.. I hope together we find something out.
Until the day after now • much love.
Thank goodness for awkwardly pretty girls..
I met this girl who got me to experience beauty in such an abnormal way. For the first time in my life I felt beauty, like I literally felt a tingling sensation of beauty from another human being. She wasn’t the kind of girl that you turned your head for as you made your way down the street. She wasn’t that girl you fell madly infatuated with right away due to her physical appearance. Instead, she was the kind of girl you really had to soak in and listen to. She was the girl that right away made an appearance through silence and kindness. She was the girl you noted in your head and enjoyed her presence due to how awkwardly cute and how at peace she made you feel for no reason. The kind of girl you just assumed everyone else knew was cute too but wasn’t immediately sought after by everyone. She was that girl that would become so cute to you that you started to question why everyone else didn’t make a bigger deal out of her and you’d soon wonder if this was how everyone else secretly felt. She was that girl you talked to and suddenly you started questioning life and everything you are. She opened your eyes to a world of complete bliss and acceptance of yourself while she showed you how care free she was in all of her awkwardness. Making you you feel at home on another planet.
That girl would soon come to teach me that beauty is in the soul and that beauty is actually an experience of kindness and love and acceptance rather than perfection in your appearance.